Transformation Prayer Ministry
Transformation Prayer is defined as intentional and focused prayer with the desired outcome of an authentic encounter with the presence of Christ, resulting in mind renewal and subsequent transformed life.
This is a ministry of prayer that is Christ centered and God reliant for it’s direction and outcome. Although many may offer their lives to Jesus Christ and come to the knowledge of his saving grace, if their spiritual wounding is deeply entrenched, they may retain pain and guilt in their hearts and continue to revisit their trauma. Transformation Prayer’s intent is to heal the heart through God’s truth, in doing so, find permanent release and freedom.
Learn More About TPM
Results from the renewing of our minds:
- Perfect peace of Christ where there was emotional pain before.
- Genuine compassion and forgiveness for those who had hurt them.
- Permanent transformation in lifestyle choices and behavior.
- An impact on present relationships in positive ways.
- Revelation of who God is and the person’s true identity in Christ Jesus.
- Jesus alone receiving credit and glory.
Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.
Romans 12:2 (NLT)